COVID-19 PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
It has been a time of tremendous upheaval for all of us…
We do however count our blessings
At Hamilton Yoga we have adapted to a sudden mandated business closure in the midst of a global pandemic.
We have adopted new teaching & technical skills along with a new software platform (Punchpass) to allow us to run VIRTUAL live-streaming classes to students at home in lockdown.
Your health, the health of our teachers & the vulnerable members of our community are our highest priority
We have been busy organising facilities & procedures in accordance with our COVID-19 Safety Plan
Please take time on entering the school to become familiar with the new procedures and observe all hygiene & social distancing protocols that have been established.
These are a condition of entry.
- Please be patient on entering the building. Take a breath & enter calmly allowing time for the person in front of you to sort themselves out.
- Sanitise your hands with the provided sanitiser at the reception door
- Observe the floor markers and maintain 1.5 metres between yourself the person in front. This might mean waiting while they organise themselves with props and shoes etc.
- You will make your way around to the desk to check in
- Always keep to the left and move in a clockwise direction only in reception
IN THE STUDIO
- Place the centre front of your mat on the floor sticker.
- Use the wall area with the mandala sticker if required in class.
- Each student is provided with a spray bottle of sanitiser.
- Your teacher will advise on sanitising protocols for any props we provide in class.
Props have arrived and are ready for collection when you come to class next.
For convenience, please pay for all of your order when you collect.
PROPS TO BRING TO CLASS
We have developed a strategy, prop by prop, to minimise expense and inconvenience to all
There are some “spare” props available at the school, but we don’t have enough for all
If you arrive bare-handed, don’t worry, we will welcome you in and see that you have all you need for the class.
BEGINNERS / NEW STUDENTS
We strongly encourage you to bring your own mats. Some are available for purchase at reception.
You will NEED TO BRING 2 PILLOWCASES
We will provide all other props
EXPERIENCED / REGULAR STUDENTS
2 blankets (firm)
2 pillow cases (for covering cushions)
You do not need to bring any of the larger props!
Bolsters – We have made slip covers and will launder daily /Chairs – We have food-grade sanitiser and protocols for cleaning / Cushions – You will bring 2 pillow cases
We have a new software platform. We were only planning to use it for the Zoom classes,
but everyone has found it to be much easier than our old system, so it stays.
If you have NOT been attending ZOOM classes you will need to set up an account.
We have already migrated some student data, so you may, or may not have an account.
IT IS ESSENTIAL
We are only permitted 14 students per class at present, therefore you cannot drop-in casually, you must book in advance.
If you are attending Zoom classes you will need a reservation to receive your link
CREDITS FROM PRE-CLOSURE
★ THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS PATIENCE ★
Your unused classes have been credited to a new account on Punchpass. Please create a log-in to access and manage bookings and passes.
- Create a log-in
- Buy a pass or new membership (or use your credits from term 1)
- Reserve your classes, either VIRTUAL, or IN-STUDIO
- Enjoy your classes