LIVE STREAMING YOGA CLASSES
Step 2: PURCHASE A PASS
CASUAL CLASS PASSES
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
1 Class per Week @ $17 per class.
$68 payment every 4 weeks
2 Classes per Week @ $16 per class.
$128 payment every 4 weeks
Unlimited Attendance at regular Asana and Pranayama classes.
$180 payment every 4 weeks
1 Pranayama class per week
$48 payment every 4 weeks
No lock-in Contract. Regular 4-weekly payment cycle. Hassle free and excellent value.
Step 3: RESERVE YOUR CLASSES FROM THE LIVE SCHEDULE BELOW
Step 4: CLICK ON THE EMAILED LINK TO JOIN YOUR CLASS
• A reliable internet service
• A device with a large screen with an inbuilt camera and microphone (ie a laptop or tablet). Zoom advises that whilst phones work, joining online ‘meetings’ (ie yoga classes) using a phone may be problematic at present due to the huge surge in online activity by many industries and workplaces. They are working to create more capacity and hopefully will have that sorted by the time we start.
• Yoga things. This need not the full kit that we use at the studio but at the very minimum you need:
A mat, 2 blankets, 2 blocks and 1 belt. Ideally you will also have a bolster, chair (kitchen variety will do), & 2 shoulder-stand pads.
These items can be purchased from IYOGAPROPS.COM.AU (use the code HAMILTON) for a 10% discount.
• A clear space to practise free of clutter – consider this an opportunity to tidy up or rearrange the furniture! If you have a spare unfurnished wall and a door frame nearby that would be good.
• Ensure that you have a Hamilton Yoga Streaming Account and a log-in.
• Download Zoom and create a Zoom account. You will not need to sign up or purchase any Zoom plans. Zoom is already paid for by the host, which is Hamilton Yoga.
• Reserve your class using the live schedule above. Then you will be emailed the link needed to join.
• Click on the link and Zoom will open. (If you do not have ZOOM installed on your device, follow the prompts to install it.) You will be given options to test your microphone and speaker. Go to the ‘meeting’.
• For your first time, do all of these things a few days in advance to minimise confusion prior to the class.
• Zoom has a number of helpful tutorials to help you get started https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeti
• We have changed our timetable by merging some classes and deleting others.
• Please check the the live schedule above regularly for changes.
• Mute / Unmute – We usually run the classes with students muted as background noise can be a distraction – you can unmute yourself to talk to us and ask questions during class. Please minimise all other noises from your end.
There is also a chat option for private communication during class
• You will receive an email link when you book your class, and another reminder email on the day of the class. This will include the URL link directly to the class in Zoom. Clicking on this link is an easy way to join the class.
•Please do not copy our classes We are not making recorded copies. We ask you to respect out intellectual property rights and not record our classes in any way.
As a small local family run business we have been devastated by the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, and appreciate your support
If you are experiencing financial hardship we want to make these classes available to you, so please reach out via our contact page.